Synthra RNplus Research
Synthra RNplus Research is a flexible and completely automated radio synthesis system for routine production of wide variety of [18F]fluorine labeled compounds by nucleophilic substitution as well radiometalated peptides. The module comes with automated sequences for compounds like [18F]F-DOPA, [18F]Losartan, [18F]FDG, [18F]FLT, [18F]MISO, [18F]Fluorocholine, [M]-DOTATATE and [M]-DOTATOC as well as [18F]FPP(RDG)2.
For any other [18F]labeled customer compounds an automated sequence can be generated.
Synthra provides its own software with manual and automatic modes of operation.
- Three heating zones, all with cooling capabilities (-50 °C to 200 °C).
- Two closed glassy carbon reaction vessels with integrated cooling (-50 °C to 200 °C) to reduce synthesis time.
- Built-in preparative quaternary gradient Radio/UV-HPLC system (max. flow = 40 mL/min), Fixed wavelength UV detector (255 or 280 nm), automatic pneumatic injection valve with 3 mL or 5 mL sample loop.
- Two HPLC fraction collecting vials for in-process HPLC purification and SPE.
- Five shielded radiation detectors for in-process feedback.
- Automatic 5 mL dispenser to transfer the reaction mixture into the HPLC injection valve.
- See detailed specification for more...
|Dimensions||55 x 48 x 49 cm (w x d x h)|
|Weight||Approx. 38 Kg|
|Hot Cell (minimum size)||65 x 55 x 55 cm (w x d x h)|