Synthra HCNplus is a flexible and completely automated synthesis system for routine production of [11C]HCN on the generation by gas-phase synthesis in combination with a setup for further reaction to the desired tracer product.
Synthra provides its own software with manual and automatic modes of operation.
- HCN production (Yield >70% after 5 min after trapping the CO2)
- Simple creation of user-defined synthesis variations
- Six heating zones, five with cooling capabilities (-196 °C – 950 °C)
- Two closed reaction vessels (-196 °C - 200 °C)
- Four electronic flow controller for highly defined gas flow rates
- Six shielded radiation detectors for in-process feedback
- Built-in self-cleaning System
- Built-in preparative Radio/UV-HPLC system (max. flow: 40 mL/min) with fixed wavelength detector (255 or 280 nm)
- High resolution dispenser 0-50.000 steps, 2.5 ml or 5 ml syringe
- See detailed specification for more...
|Dimensions||53 x 46 x 48 cm (w x d x h)|
|Weight||Approx. 43 Kg|
|Hot Cell (minimum size)||65 x 55 x 55 cm (w x d x h)|