Synthra MChelate is a completely automated synthesis system for routine production of [68Ga]-, [90Y]-, [177Lu]- and [89Zr]-labeled peptides.
Synthra provides its own software with manual and automatic modes of operation.
- Simple creation of user-defined synthesis variations
- One heating zone with cooling capabilities (RT - 200 °C)
- Two shielded radiation detectors for in-process feedback
- HR-dispenser (0-50.000 steps) with a syringe volume of 2.5 or 5 mL
- [18F] option with dedicated subsystem for recovery and collection of [18O]H2O
- See detailed specification for more...
|Dimensions||24 x 28 x 35 cm (w x d x h)|
|Weight||Approx. 12 Kg|