Synthra MeIplus Reaction Loop
Synthra MeIplus Reaction Loop is a flexible and completely automated synthesis system for routine production of wide variety of [11C]carbon-labeled compounds based on the generation of gas-phase [11C]methyl iodide or optional [11C]methyl triflate synthesis.
The system contains a closed reaction loop (800 μL) with integrated cooling (-180 - 200°C) to reduce synthesis time.
Synthra provides its own software with manual and automatic modes of operation.
- Simple creation of user-defined synthesis variations
- Seven heating zones, three with cooling capabilities (-196 °C – 950 °C)
- Closed reaction loop with integrated cooling (-196 °C – 200 °C)
- Three electronic flow controller for highly defined gas flow rates
- Six shielded radiation detectors for in-process feedback
- Built-in self-cleaning System
- Built-in semi preparative Radio/UV-HPLC system (max. flow: 40 mL/min) with fixed wavelength detector (255 - 280 nm) and optional quaternary gradient mixing chamber
- High resolution dispenser 0-50.000 steps, 2.5 ml or 5 ml syringe
- Automatic pneumatic injection valve with a 0.5 to 1.5 mL sample loop
- See detailed specification for more...
Disclaimer: Yields and specific activity of labeled [11C]tracers are dependent on use of proper technique and appropriate reagents.
|Yields||> 50% for [11C]CH3I in less than 7 min|
|Dimensions||53 x 45 x 48 cm (w x d x h)|
|Weight||Approx. 42 Kg|
|Hot Cell (minimum size)||65 x 55 x 55 cm (w x d x h)|