The Synthra N13/NaF is a completely automated and compact radio synthesis system for routine production of [13N]NH3. The synthesis unit includes all components needed for purification and formulation of [13N]ammonia and can also be used for [18F]NaF production with little to no modification.
Synthra provides its own software with manual and automatic modes of operation.
- Simple creation of user-defined synthesis variations
- Two cartridge holders used for product formulation and SPE
- Three shielded radiation detectors for in-process feedback
- Subsystem for recovery and collection of [18O]H2O
- See detailed specification for more...
|Dimensions||24 x 28 x 35 cm (w x d x h)|
|Weight||Approx. 12 Kg|