Synthra Electrophilic flexible and completely automated synthesis system for routine production of a variety of Fluorine-18 labeled compounds by electrophilic fluorination like e.g. [18F]FBPA and 6-[18F]fluoro-L-Dopa. The synthesis is fully automated performed with an easy-to-use configuration software the Synthra Electrophilic module offers both fully automatic and manual modes of operation.
Synthra provides its own software with manual and automatic modes of operation.
- One glass reaction vessels (-50 °C - 200 °C) with integrated cooling to reduce synthesis time.
- Built-in preparative Radio/UV-HPLC System (Max. flow: 40 mL/min) for product collection.
- Dispenser to transfer the reaction mixture into the injection valve.
- Automatic pneumatic injection valve with 5 mL sample loop.
- See detailed specification for more...
|Dimensions||46 x 50 x 48 cm (w x d x h)|
|Weight||Approx. 30 Kg|
|Hot Cell (minimum size)||60 x 55 x 50 cm (w x d x h)|