Synthra MChelateplus is a flexible and completely automated radio synthesis system for routine production of a wide variety of Metal- ([64Cu], [89Zr], [44Sc], [68Ga], [177Lu]) labeled compounds e.g. M-DOTA-, M-NOTA-, M-TE2A-, M-TETA-, M-ATSM-, M-PTSM-based radiotracers. Automating the synthesis is simple, with the easy-to-use configuration software SynthraView. The Synthra MChelateplus module offers both, fully automatic and manual modes of operation.
Synthra provides its own software with manual and automatic modes of operation.
- Simple creation of user-defined synthesis variations
- One heating zone with cooling capabilities (-50 °C - 200 °C)
- Two shielded radiation detectors for in-process feedback
- HR-dispenser (0-50.000 steps) with a syringe volume of 2.5 or 5 mL
- [18F] option with dedicated subsystem for recovery and collection of [18O]H2O
- See detailed specification for more...
|Dimensions||51 x 46 x 48 cm (w x d x h)|
|Weight||Approx. 35 Kg|