Synthra C11 Acetate
The Synthra C11 Acetate module is a completely automated radiosynthesizer for the efficient production of [11C]Acetate.
Synthra provides its own software with manual and automatic modes of operation.
- Simple creation of user-defined synthesis variations
- Closed reaction vessel (-196 °C - 200 °C)
- Three shielded radiation detectors for in-process feedback
- Subsystem for recovery and collection of [18O]H2O
- See detailed specification for more...
|Dimensions||24 x 28 x 35 cm (w x d x h)|
|Weight||Approx. 12 Kg|